Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Clearing out!

I don't really make Easter cards,
But I do always make one for my niece!
 
I have been having a major tidy in my craft room...
at the moment, it is a TIP!
I have even been clearing all the stuff I have on the pc...
I was inspired when I saw this cute little rabbit digi
from Sarah Hurley.
I knew my niece would love it as it looks just like her rabbit...hunny.
I used a paper I found a scrap of, for the background. (sky)
The yellow gingham has been sat on my yellow shelf for I-don't-know-how-long!
The little eggs were stamped from a freebie set I got with a magazine.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Creative Belli Blog - Easter ( 'til 9th April)
4 Crafty Chicks  - Easter ('til 3rd April)
Crafty Calendar - Easter ('til 5th April)
One stop craft challenge - Easter ('til 5th April)
Creative Creations - Easter ('til 14th April)
Scrap Creations - Easter ('til 8th April)
Artistic Inspirations - Easter / Spring ('til 8th April) 

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for joining our Easter Challenge, lovely job!

Leanne 4 Crafty Chicks DT!

Flutterby Trina said...

too cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'easter/spring' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

Tamie said...

Ah this is totally cute! I love the bunny with the cracked eggs. Great coloring! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

Patricia said...

Great card! The image is adorable and the addition of the butterflies was a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

Robin Parker said...

Just love this adorable Easter bunny and his friends. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Easter.

Anonymous said...

Love this card, such a sweet design

Peggy said...

This is so cute. Your niece will love it. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges Blog.

Jill DT