Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

Glitter n Sparkle - challenge 65

...this week is to use your fave digi...
we were given the option of our fave, from: 

I haven't been on the design team for Glitter n Sparkle very long, 
but I knew straight away - my favourite is this, from Lacy Sunshine.....



...called Emilys windy day.
I just haven't had the time this week, to create a new card
with this image, so I hope you can forgive me for 
resubmiting a card I have already shown.
(But I do love this card)
I'm even a bit late in putting up this post! 
I guess that's just life, at this time of year - 
so much going on! 

Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave. x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Digitally sweet - anything goes: Lacy sunshine - 2 Jan


1 comment: