Followers

Sunday 8 June 2014

Cat digi

What a super-cute cat I got this week,
over at Glitter n Sparkle! 
(Daisy kitten form Fresh Brewed Designs)


I coloured her with my promarkers...
as you can see, I usually colour my cats in grey, 'cos I have 5 grey shades
and not enough shades of any other colour! lol!!
But... that has all changed... 
I have been to a craft fair today and invested in some more mirage alcohol markers,
so should be able to have some different coloured cats soon! heheh...
I cut out the label shape on my bigshot,
chalked the edges which it was still in the die, inked the edges
and hand-wrote the (very true!!) sentiment. 
I got the backing paper last weekend, from "the works."
There are about 32, 6 x 6 papers in the pack...and they cost just 99p!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Jos scrap shack - anything goes - 13 June
Sister act - anything goes - 13 June
Creative moments - anything goes / monochromatic - 17 June
I love promarkers - use a digi - 10 June
Ladybug crafts - make it monochrome - 9 June
Top tip tuesday - monochrome - 9 June
Crafting from the heart - anything goes - 8 June

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, that is probably true. Love the design paper and the colouring of the cute kitty.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jackie said...

What a fabulous fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Great cute card, Love your papers too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Bettina L. said...

This is cute. Love the cat and the design with the butterflies. Not completely monochrome as there is more than black and white here, but I really love this card. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

Lisa :) said...

This is DARLING! I love the cat image. Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Moments! Hope to see you back next challenge!

--Lisa Creative Moments DT

KarenL said...

Ahhhh this is cute, love it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx