Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like ... Christmas!


Yes... the lovely ladies over at Crafting by designs, 
asked me to be a guest designer for this fab challenge ... 
we are "getting ready for christmas!"
So, this is the card I came up with...


And here is a close up...


How lovely is that image?
It's from "Make it Crafty"... I won this stunner, on their challenge blog
a little while ago and have been waiting to use this image. 
I coloured the image with my promarkers
and added a little stickles icicles to the wreath and garland..although
you can't see that on the picture.
Glossy accents made the red ribbons and the light of the lanterns, look shiny.
After being matted on red, to lift the image, I sat the whole thing
on embossed snowflakes.... an embossing folder which I haven't used for a couple of years..
thought it could do to show its face again!
(you can see them better on the close up pic.)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Crafty hazelnuts christmas - use something you've forgotten or never used  - 24 Oct
(embossing folder and image)
Little Claires - christmas - 8 Nov
Christmas stampin -  christmas anything goes / use your imagination - 25 Oct
Inky chicks - christmas - 25 Oct

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful, Vic! It's a gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect! Love the embossed snowflake panel too! Well done and big congrats on your well-deserved GDT over at Crafting by Designs!

Jackie said...

A lovely image and card :o)
Jackie xx

Heather said...

That image IS beautiful! And it really makes a stunning CAS card: no embellishments needed! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Hazel said...

Very festive. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x