Followers

Monday, 22 December 2014

Traditional christmas

"Traditional Christmas colours"
is the challenge over at Glitter n Sparkle this week 
and I got another gorgeous image from the wonderful
'A Day for Daisies'...called The Mistletoe.


I knew straight away, that I would make my Hubbys Christmas card with this image.
I spent ages trying to come up with a suitable sentiment to put with it...
he knows this is just the kind of thing I would say to him :)
Lol:)
But then I had the task of making it 'not too girly.'
So, the traditional colours theme was good for this card...
I used my promarkers to colour the image
 and a snowflake embossing folder for the background,
along with  DCWV green backing paper.
I simply cut the mistletoe myself, from green card, with my tiny scissors.
The HUSBAND was cut on my die cutter - sizzix wingo zingo font. 
The holly was punched with a 50p holly punch I bought on a car boot sale over summer. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges....
Wags n whiskers - merry christmas - 8 Jan
A crafty mess - anything goes / traditional colours - 1 Jan
Chocolate coffee and cards - christmas- 25 Dec
Graph it markers - festive wishes - 1 Jan
The east wind - christmas - 26 Dec
The craft garden - christmas - 1 Jan
Seemacrafts - christmas - 1 Jan
Emerald fairies - christmas, red and green - 1 Jan
Doodle pantry - any digi goes - 22 Dec




9 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, lovely Christmas card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue Nx

Jackie said...

Lovely card, have a wonderful Christmas :o)
Jackie xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
Merry Christmas :)

Amy A said...

Gorgeous card. Love the poem! Thank you for playing along with us at Emerald Faeries Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Emerald Faeries Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Teighan Barton said...

Hello Vic, A fabulous card love the colours and the image. Thank you so much for joining our 2nd Challenge over at A Crafty Mess. We hope to see you again soon. Good luck.

Teighan DT

seema khan said...

Adorable . Thankyou for joining in over at seemacrafts

Donalda Martin said...

Very cute!!!! Thank you for joining this month challenge on Seemacrafts, Hugs, Donalda DTM

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhhh such a cute card! Love the great way you added the word husband :)

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

Nikky Hall said...

Such a great make, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Graph'It challenge http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck! xx