Followers

Sunday 5 April 2015

Special day

Over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, the challenge is the old favourite...
anything goes.
I have used a gorgeous image called "relaxing Lola"
from Crafty Sentiments, for my card.


I had a little girl in mind, while I was making this card.
All the paper I used are from the dovecrafts set "tea party".
I coloured the image with my promarkers and my new 'graph-it' pens
- which I won recently, on a challenge blog.
They are super easy to use and I got some gorgeous shades of orange, which I desperately needed!
The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.
The flowers are from the dovecraft range. 
The butterflies are MS punched, and the birds and cat are memory box diecuts. 
I inked the edges of each paper and
drew some faux stitching on a few of the layers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Corrosive challenges - hop into spring - 11 April
That craft place - Easter / spring - 10 April
Dis digi designs - spring is here - 10 April
Crazy 4 challenge - spring - 26 April
Die cuttin divas - anything goes and a die cut - 6 April
Catch the bug - anything goes - 11 April
Crafty calendar - add a sentiment - 1 May
613 avenue create - anything goes - 11 April
i love promarkers - kids have fun - 7 April



10 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful paper choices and layering! Your image is nicely colored and your composition is great. Thanks so much for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun bless you for playing at TCP this week hugs cheryl xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

I love your layering with the papers and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! Papers are wonderful!
I love this image and layering!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous fun card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Ginny x

Helen J said...

Hi Vicky, Cute card, congrats on winning over at Passion for Promarkers!
Helen x

Rachel Gillham said...

gorgeous easter card, thank you for playing along with the that craft place easter challenge :) Rachel, TCP DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh, what a cute card! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Kathy said...

This is very sweet. I love the addition of your tiny bird, cat and butterfly die cuts. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug.

Jo said...

Lovely card, sweet image & those papers layers are fab......& just spotted those 2 little birdies! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt