Followers

Friday 3 July 2015

Pink flamingoes?!

Over at Patties Creations this month, Pattie has chosen,
"use water in your image" for this months theme.
I selected her 'Flamingoes' image...


... which I coloured with my promarkers. 
I backed it on some complimentary backing papers, 
which I inked around the edges of,
added some punched flowers and butterflies
and finished off with a sentiment I printed on my pc.
I thought this could make a lovely anniversary or girlie-birthday card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Crafters Cafe - summer fun - 8 July
Crafting by designs - atg - 28 July
Crafting for all seasons - cute n summery - 6 July
Inky impressions - pink n girlie - 8 July
Pennys papercrafty - atg - 8 July
Aud sentiments - animal(S) and sentiment - 15 July
Pinspirational challenge - everything is better in pink - 6 July
Digi sketch - bright and beautiful - 5 July
Melonheadz friends - summer fun - 6 July
Simon says stamp - summer - 5 July
Crazy challenge - spots n stripes - 5 July
Di's digi designs - summer fun - 4 July





10 comments:

Jackie said...

Two wonderful cards since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Great work!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

Unknown said...

Lovely card great image and colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we do hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

Michelle said...

A stunning piece of work - fantastic layout and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Clickersister said...

Oooooh, I love flamingos! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

Annie said...

What a fun card! Love those die cuts! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

Cards By MI said...

Really nice looking card, Fabby colours and love the pastel look. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Sandy said...

Fabulous Flamingoes! and a great design too. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy DT

Pattie G said...

Vicky,

I love this card and the way you colored my Flamingos image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

I love the Flamingos image and your coloring!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!