Followers

Friday 2 October 2015

Autumn

Over at Patties Creations this month, 
we would like you to join our challenge with 
"A fall / autumn" image.
I chose this gorgeous Autumn Wreath image from Patties Creations...


It was an absolute dream to colour (with my promarkers).
and I added a little glossy accents to the acorns.
After fussy cutting the wreath 
(which took a lot of time,. but I thought was well worth it!)
I popped it onto a kraft card background, which I had already embossed. 
I popped a "memory box precious heart" in gold, behind the wreath
and finished with some inking of the edges, matting, and a 
stamped sentiment, sat on another piece
of kraft card, border punched in dark brown.

I made this card for my Grandma, who is going
 to be 93 years old at the end of October.
An autumn birthday :)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Crafty sentiments - autumn leaves - 5 Oct
Pinspirational - photo inspiration - 12 Oct
Crafting by designs - atg - 31 Oct
Crafting for all seasons - photo inspiration - 12 Oct
Creative moments - atg / autumn colours - 12 Oct
Our crafty corner - autumn colours - 4 Oct
Melonheadz friendz - fall is in the air - 11 Oct
Oh la la creations - lets get krafty - 10 Oct
Robyns fetish - Square or rectangle cards - 3 Oct
Pink gem - autumn - 9 Oct


5 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card - your fussy cutting may have taken a long time, but it was well worth the effort - fabulous!
Kath x

Fikreta said...

very nice
have a great day
hugs

Sandra DeFalco said...

Vicky - beautiful Autumn and Birthday card for your Grandma! I would bet that she's going to love it, handmade cards are so much better than store bought. That looks like a tough image to fussy cut, you did a great job of it.
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Pattie G said...

Vicky,

WOW! This is so pretty. I love everything about it and the way you colored my image.

Hugs,
Pattie ♥

NanaConnie said...

Really gorgeous and so elegant, Vic!