Followers

Friday 4 March 2016

Peacock

I got this stunning image this month... "peacock"
for our
USE GREEN monthly challenge



I simply coloured this image with my promarkers...
although it did take a good while! (lol)
I used a peacock feather backing paper,
which I bought in a 6 x 6 paper stack in "The Works" a little while back. 
Some punched flowers and leaves
and a little faux stitching around the edge, finished this card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Crafting with an attitude -atg - 28 March
Crafty girl creations - atg - 9 March
Double d - use green - 14 March
Paper creator - spring colours - 31 March
Melonheadz friends - use an animal - 14 March
Crafty friends - floral - 11 March



6 comments:

Sue said...

Vic, this is fabulous, really beautiful colouring - I would never be brave enough to colour that wonderful peacock.
Sue...xxx

Darlene said...

WOW! I can only imagine how long it took to color that image but you did an excellent job! Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling GREEN’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

Pam x

Pattie G said...

Vicky,

This is beautiful! I love how you colored my image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

maria f. said...

A gorgeous use of green.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining in at the DD Challenge~