Followers

Sunday 22 May 2016

Wine

Over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, 
the old fave challenge is back - anything goes!


I worked with an image called "wine tableau" from Sparkle n Sprinkle.
I thought this would be a great image to use on a birthday card -
and would suit a lot of people I know! 
I coloured the image with my promarkers and
added some glossy accents to the grapes and wine.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the heart - atg - 30 May
Lil patch of rafty friends - atg - 4 June
Allsorts - happy birthday - 27 May
Little miss muffet - atg 31 May

2 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I love how the wine and grapes pop out! Great design and paper to go with that very nice image! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

Kathleen said...

Great image and perfect for a male or female card.
Thank you for joining our Birthday challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath