Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

Fathers day


At Patties Creations this month, we have set the challenge to make a:
"Fathers day or Graduation card."

I chose to make a Fathers day card...
and it was simple, with this fab "stacking pots" image!


I printed off the image, with an extra one too,. so I could 
colour (with my promarkers) and decoupage the pots.
The green watering can is a die cut (I forgot I had!,
 as are the gardening tools. 
I added a computer generated sentiment and
an embossed background...
This card is going to go to my Father in Law for Fathers day.
He loves his green house, and little allotment-like garden!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Scribbles designs - tools of the trade - 15 June
CCC designs - atg - 13 June
4 Crafty chicks - masculine - 8 June
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 27 June
Die cuttin divas - atg with die cuts - 6 June

9 comments:

Kath said...

A great card - love all the gardening items, it's just the sort of card my father would have liked.
Kath x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering your fun card into the ‘Tools of the Trade’ Challenge over at Scribbles Designs... love how the flower pots are stacked hahaha... Good Luck and hope you will join us next time. Diane Louise (DT) xx

Lori Turner said...

What a perfect card for a gardener! Awesome :) Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Mari said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Sandra DeFalco said...

Super card Vicky!!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Pat said...

Love your take on the Tools of the Trade challenge--thanks for sharing at Scribbles Designs challenge blog.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card... love the stacked pots and all the eye candy goodies....

Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge.... good luck and we hope to see you at our next one!

Sandy S
(Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

NickScrapShack said...

Love this card! I like the metal impression in the background. Also like the water can, I would like to have that one!

Thank you for playing along with us at Scribbles Design. Nick DT

Pattie G said...

Great card Vicky! I love all the embellishments and the way you colored my image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥