Followers

Monday, 5 June 2017

Cheeky Monkey.

are the sponsors for our challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle.

I got the image "cheeky monkey"...


...which I think is so so cute!

I made a sentiment on the pc, while printing off the image.
I coloured with my alcohol markers
and embossed around the edge.
The backing paper is one out of my much-too-large collection!
I punched the leaves, flowers and the butterfly. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - atg - 12 June
Crazy challenge - use flowers - 20 June
Come and get it - anything goes - 10 June
A gem of a challenge - for the boys / men - 8 June
Delicious doodles - include an animal - 21 June
Colour crazy - atg - 17 June
Little Miss Muffet - atg - 15 June

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I do love this cheerful character. A really fabulous card. I am now a follower of your lovely blog and would be over the moon if you followed mine. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck. Michelle x

valscraftings said...

Love your card! Thanks for joining Delicious Doodles challenge this month. Good luck!

Sue Hickey said...

Hi and welcome to are Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Desire Fourie said...

Vic this is so cute. Love the flower ensembles.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Milka Gubo said...

Your card is sooooo CUTE!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka GDT

Valentina Ivanova said...

So cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again! Valentina DT