Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

Baby Chick

What a little cutie I got this week
for the "anything goes" challenge at Glitter n Sparkle...


It's called "baby chick" and it's from Ppinkydolls.

It was so quick and simple to colour
with my alcohol pens,
then I added an ebossed background, a banner strip of paper 
from Pink Petticoat 
and some punched flowers and butterflies.

I love the colours of this card - soft and pastel.
(and the teeny little sentiment  nec.xt to the image
also came from Pink Petticoat.)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 5 Aug
Pink gems - animals - 21 July
Crafty friends - floral - 29 July
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 1 Aug

3 comments:

Nicola Gold said...

Adorable image and a wonderful layout you have created. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' July 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Helen J said...

Really cute, I love the soft colours xx

Suze said...

Cute image. Love the layout and the use of the pastel colours. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.