Followers

Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas card for Hubby

Here is the last Christmas card I made this year.
It's for my Hubby... my Mr Perfect.

8 years ago, we were spending Christmas in New York. 
And, I got some fab new dies in summer, which I hadn't used yet... 
New York buildings. 
So, I made a card for him, using them...


I also used my window diecut.
and I fussy-cut the little cats out of a piece of wrapping paper. 
The background was embossed in my bigshot
and I also die cut the holly / berries, the bunting and letters.
The sentiment at the top is stamped. 

He loved the card and said it was worth waiting for  :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty friends - family and friends - 1 Jan
Pink gems - atg christmas - 4 Jan
Fussy and fancy - christmas - 12 Jan
Simply papercrafts - atg - 30 Dec
Thats crafty - atg - 28 Dec
Creative knockouts - tis the season - 29 Dec
The male room - christmas / winter wishes - 27 Dec

7 comments:

Cathy F said...

Great card - I love that skyline! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge Blog. Merry Christmas!

Andreja said...

I like your beautiful festive card :-))
Thanks for joining in with The Male Room.

Lady Joyful said...

Fantastic card. I love the skyline and the cats! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rocky said...

I hope he liked it, it's fab. Thank you for sharing it with us at TMR.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous die cuts and a card creation to recall a magical memory. Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty.
best wishes for 2018 Tracey DT

Tone K. said...

So cute! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)