Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day!

A lovely friend bought a new stamp for me,and I knew immediately -
it would make a perfect card for Mothering Sunday, for my Mum. 


The stamp is from Inkylicious.
I met up with some friends last weekend, at the 
Sincerely Yours Papercrafts Show, in Leigh.
It was well worth a morning out and I bought some bits n bobs I needed / wanted. 
I also bought some new alcohol pens, which I haven't seen before... "nuvo" pens.
I bought 2 colour sets - and used a few of the pens on this card.
I was very impressed with them - and they only cost £3.50 for a set of 3!
The backing paper came from a set of papers I bought in the pound shop. 
A little dry embossing, stamping, diecut "mum" and some punched butterflies 
finished this card for my mum.

PS...she loved it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A gem of a challenge - mothers day - 16 March
Catch the bug - all creatures big and small - 17 March
Crafty friends - for a special lady - 24 March
Jos scrap shack - atg - 20 March
Fab n funky - mothers day - 14 March
Show us your pussies - anything cat goes - 2 April
Cards 4 galz - furry friends - 14 March
Craft rocket - something new (stamp and pens) - 28 March
Creative knockouts - diecuts / punches - 15 March
Little miss muffet - atg - 23 March

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Those cats are just too cute. What a sweet image. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Natures Wonders Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

ike said...

A lovely card - such sweet kitties. You got a bargain with those pens :-D I am glad your Mum enjoyed her card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Laura ElleBi said...

What sweets these cats!
Thanks for joining Crafty Friends

DT Laura

Kelly Lloyd said...

Thank s for sharing your lovely card with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs x

Alex said...

Sweet cats! I like the frame you used.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#46 – something new}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#15 – Spring / Easter}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#15 – Animals}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love that adorable image and your beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Michelle said...

They are so sweet. Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
Michelle (DT)

Wendy R. said...

Oh, how adorable!!! What a great card! Thanks for sharing with us on Cardz 4 Galz, Wendy xx

Pamela said...

That is so cute, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x