Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Anniversary

It was my Mother and Father in Law's anniversary a few days ago.
I made this card for them:


The image is so cute, and just reminded me of them...hahaha.
The image was a freebie (!!) from Dearie dolls.
Mary Ellen Smith - the artist - makes some delightful images...
there are literally hundreds to look through!

I coloured the image with my alcohol pens,
and added some diecut swirly leaves, a few paper flowers (Stacked on top
of each other)and a diecut / stamped sentiment.

I would like to add this into the following challenges:
Little miss muffet - atg - 20 April
Crafting from the heart - atg - 16 April
Cutie pie - delightful digi's - 1 May
Die cut divas - atg - 2 May

7 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card, great colours x

Michelle N. said...

Lovely anniversary card-reminds me of my parents! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

Michelle N. said...

What a darling anniversary card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

Arlene said...

Such a cute card. So glad you added your card to Die Cut Divas.

CraftyLyn said...

Oh what a lovely anniversary card,thanks for sharing your card with us here at Cutie Pie challenge blog,good luck Lyn DT x.

sweetpea said...

Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card..... Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
Wendy x