Followers

Friday 5 October 2018

Unicorns!

 I got to play with some super-cute images this week, from Kinda Cute...


Unicorns! 
You get 3 in the set - and I couldn't resist using all 3 on this card...
 but I guess you could just use one, or two. 
I coloured the little cuties using my alcohol markers and popped a little
 wink-of-stella on their horns too...they sparkle in the right light. 
I diecut some teeny tiny stars and punched a border.
 Finally, I stamped a sentiment and added a little
 bit of stickles diamond sparkle, here n there. 

I would like to add this to these challenges:

Catch the bug - atg - 14 Oct
Aud sentiments - 2 word sentiment - 9 Oct
Cute card thursday - atg - 11 Oct
Little miss muffet - atg - 18 Oct
Crafting by designs - atg - 28 Oct

3 comments:

Julie said...

Those unicorns are adorable. Great card
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments in our 2 Word Sentiment challenge.
Julie T

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I loved working with these cute images for CCC challenge. I am so glad you shared your card at Aud sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for playing along with our October Anything Goes Challenge hope you will join us again soon!