Followers

Friday 31 May 2019

Pretty.

This week, over at the Colour Crazy challenge, 
Ching Chou Kuik is sponsoring our "anything goes" challenge. 
I used the image called "lucky clover."
(although I coloured the clovers, like they were flowers.)



 The background paper is from Pink Petticoat - which is sadly no longer trading.
  I dry embossed the edge of the image and the edge of the backing paper.
 I like this effect.
 The sentiment was a freebie a loooooong time ago!
 (I can't remember where from, sorry!)
I coloured the image with my alcohol pens and added a touch of liquid pearls, then a little diamond stickles glitter. She shimmers in the right light.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown sugar - flowers - 4 June
Jo's scrap shack - atg - 12 June (ish)
The fairy and unicorn - white witch - 1 July
Addicted to stamps - flowers - 2 June

No comments: