Followers

Friday 26 July 2019

Snow White

The theme this week at The Colour Crazy Vhallenge is,
as always, Anything Goes.


Th image I got to play with this time, is called Lilly Snow White
and is from Moonflower.
I coloured the image with my alcohol markers
and plopped some glossy accents onto the apple, for that shine.
The leaves and swirls are from diecuts and I
punched the little flowers and middles, and the butterflies.
I doodled a little on the flowers with white pen, to add something more. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative moments - atg - 5 Aug
The paper shelter - atg - 15 Aug
Digi choosday - atg - 2 Aug
LeeAnns world - atg -  3 Aug

2 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Snow White is stunning- and the layers add such dimension. Thank you for crafting with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Vicki- DT