Followers

Friday 6 December 2019

Kitties in the window

At Patties Creations this month, Pattie's challenge is:
Christmas with animal(s).

I used 'Allie Winter Window' ...
we recently got two kittens - well, a mum cat and her kitten boy.
 (She is only 18 months though.)
and I based these cats on our two. 


I popped the image on 3d pads and added a diecut cat in the top window,
which I coloured (with promarkers) like our Chester. 
The image comes with the bigger cat in the bottom window
 (which I coloured to look like our Bella). 
The little gingerbread garland came from a piece of christmas backing paper -
I fussy cut those out (And it took aaaages!) 
The green garland is made up of lots of little punched ferns and I fussy cut some teeny hearts
and added some dovecrafts pearls effects berries. 
I cut a tree and presents from backing paper and added these to the card - 
along with a stamped sentiment. 

I love this image and am going to give this card to my In-laws, for Christmas. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty catz - last minute christmas - 13 Dec
Cardz 4 galz - cute christmas - 20 Dec
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 29 Dec
Creative moments - atg - 1 Jan
I love promarkers -  atg - 17 Dec
Sheepski designs - your favourite things (my cats!) - 15 Dec
A passion for promarkers - christmas critters - 11 Dec

9 comments:

Pattie G said...

Vicky,
This is amazing! I really love what you did with my image. I am working on one using this image, but I know it won't be as amazing as yours.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous card! I love the window scene... and I have a very similar looking kitty! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps

Shelly said...

Really beautiful, I love the little cat at the window and your little garland is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

KathyA. said...

Unbelievable! I cannot believe you fussy-cut that swag! And I love the cats. Am heading over to Patties Creations to add this image to my wish list. Thanks for sharing. Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a sweet card. I like the gingerbread garland above the window. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Furrbster said...

Aw so sweet,

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers and Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Lynda said...

Lovely card - I have two cats too, and these look so cute. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

Maria Valente said...

Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at Creative Moments Challenges. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Crafty Hugs

Julie Odil said...

Cats and windows seem to go hand in hand (or paw in paw). This is really cute, Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member