Followers

Friday 3 January 2020

New years, Cheers!

Pattie's Creations are back with our January challenge -
"Anything goes."
I have "Cheers to you ladies!" -  a new image, drawn by Pattie...



I thought this image was great, and knew a few people I could make cards 
for with this image on, so made 2 cards! Lol. 
I coloured with my promarkers an used a dovecraft paper pack for the backing papers...
"tea party" i think the papers are called.
The sentiments under the images are from Pink Petticoat -
 who are sadly no longer trading. 
I punched a couple of stars too.  
These cards just make me smile. 

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Brown sugar - atg - 3 Feb
Through the craft room door - atg - 8 Jan
Incy Wincy Designs - atg - 15 Jan

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Hi Vicky! I just love your card and I think the papers you chose are awesome for the fun characters. These three remind of a modern Golden Girls lol. I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy

Sheryl said...

Oh I love this image. What a fun card!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Funny and lovely card
Thank you for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge

Iza DT