Followers

Friday 7 February 2020

Cherry blossom branch

At Patties Creations this month, with Valentines day drawing near,
Pattie has challenged us:  "love, love, love."


I wanted to make something a little different.. possibly a card i could give to my husband.
I used "Cherry Blossom Branch" image(coloured with my promarkers)
 with a few die-cuts - 'birds' and 'precious heart' - and a stamped sentiment.
I dry embossed the inside edge of both the white piece and the spotty card
and inked all edges with a grey chalk eye. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cut it up - love with a diecut - 20 Feb
C.R.A.F.T. - love / valentines - 14 Feb
I love promarkers - love - 17 Feb
Simon says stamp - with love - 13 Feb
Through the craft room door - atg - 11 Feb
Incy wincy designs - atg - 1 March
Make my Monday - i heart you - 17 Feb
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 17 Feb
Cards galore encore - atg - 1 March

9 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Vicky this is gorgeous! The dangling heart and birds make this so much fun! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Make My Monday.
Crafty hugs

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is so beautiful. I think it would be perfect inside a white wooden frame hanging on a wall! I love the gorgeous colors and the family feel this card has.

Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Pattie G said...

Vicky,
This is so pretty! I just love how you colored my image called "Cherry Blossom Branch". I also love the little birds and the other embellishments.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a lovely design and the heart die is delightful hanging from the branch! So beautifully framed, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Beverly said...

This is beautiful! I love the branch and blossoms Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

Dawn Phillips said...

So beautiful. I love how well finished this is with all the little details. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Jackiekg said...

Beautifully put together - Love the way you "hung" the heart
on the branch and added the birds. Love all the colouring too.
Your teammie

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a beautiful card Vic. It is so elegant. I love that you created this little scene with the bird embellies. That heart is sweet as well and I love what just a bit of embossing has done to give your card dimension. Sorry it has been a rather long while since I popped over!

☺ your teammie Lisa D.
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Owner for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!
Strategic Content Developer and DT Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!