Followers

Friday 5 February 2021

A new sponsor for us!

We have a new sponsor to us at The Colour Crazy Challenge blog this week,
I got this gorgeous image, called "Mom is at home"

I knew straight away that I wanted to make my Mum's mothers day card with this image,
as it reminded me so much of her with my niece ( a few years ago!)
and I coloured the two playful kitties to be like my kits now. 


I coloured the image with my promarkers and a few other alcohol pens.
(The kits are supposed to look like our two kits.)
I left the chair until last, as I didn't want it to dominate the image
so decided to colour it light grey, then added a simple dotted pattern to it, 
with some teeny-weeny faux stitching around the edges. 
I popped the image on a fancy rectangle diecut and a strip of backing paper. 
The sentiment was stamped from a set I have had for yonks. 

 I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - atg ( with a twist: love)- 12 Feb
Creative fingers - atg - 21 Feb
Cute card Thursday - atg - 12 Feb
Crafty Creations - atg - 28 Feb
Creative moments - atg - 20 Feb 
I love promarkers - atg - 15 Feb
Paper funday - love is in the air / atg - 3 March
Show us your pussies - atg / i luv meuw - 2 March
Crafty Animals - atg with an animal - (cats) - 28 Feb
Crafty friends - animals or birds - 1 March

5 comments:

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week, its so sweet.x

Wendy L said...

Such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xx

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Mari said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Donna Walls said...

Cute image and I'm sure your Mum will love it. Thanks for entering in The Paper Funday Challenges and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT