Followers

Saturday 7 August 2021

A drink by the sea

At Patties Creations this month, we have our popular challenge:
"under the sea / beach theme."


I chose "coconut drink with umbrellas"
and coloured it with my promarkers and alcohol pens. 
I dry embossed it round the edge, matted it on red
and popped it on a leafy background.
I dry embossed the edge of the card and added some papermania
 paper flowers, layered on each other. 
I also put some glossy accents on the umbrellas. 

    I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafters castle - atg - 1 Sept
PinkGem challenge - atg - 13 Aug
Cards galore encore - atg - 1 Sept
Movin along with the times - summer fun - 1 Sept
Crafty creations - atg - 1 Sept
Incy wincy designs - summer / beach - 16 Aug

 

8 comments:

Pattie G said...

Vicky,
I love this card! Your coloring is great... I live about 20 minutes from the ocean and this makes me want to get in my car and drive there. I love a Tropical Drink.
Hugs
Pattie

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring of that fabulous summer image! Love the layered flower too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love your summer drink. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Furrbster said...

Very summer holiday esque!! Love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Mynn xx said...

This is such a fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx 💜

Squdge said...

Such a perfect card for the holiday theme!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Lisa Resnick said...

Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing... clipping path service

Lynne Allen said...

Hi Admin, I hope you are fine. I'm one of the biggest fans, I like to read your blogs and I've also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope in future you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks on my behalf and from my family and friends.

Faisal Town Phase 2
Multi Gardens Phase 2
1947 Housing Islamabad
Skip Hire Near Me
Mini Skip Hire
2 Yard Skip
4 Yard Skip
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip
Skip Hire Covered Locations
Skip Hire FAQs
Skip Hire Nottingham
Skip Hire Sheffield
Midi Skip Hire Prices
Builders Skip Hire Prices
Maxi Skip Hire Prices
RORO Skip Hire Prices