Followers

Friday 25 November 2022

Exclusive!

Hi! Over at the Colour Crazy Challenge this week, we sadly do not have a sponsor.
However, it does mean that we can use an image from any sponsor we like...
I used a new image from Patties Creations ...

Infact, it is soooo new, that it's not even out there yet.,.. 
so this is exclusive!
All I can say is, keep watching Patties page for this very cute and versatile image..
coming very soon!



 I just loved how I could make this image look so different 
for my sister and her family.
I used my promarkers and other alcohol pens to colour the mugs of delicious hot choc.
I tried to colour each mug like a mug I would choose to buy each of her family. 
Before I printed the images, I used a different sentiment to put their names on.

All the rest of the card needed, was a few
diecut snowflakes, a stamped sentiment and a cute slice of christmassy paper
for the mugs to sit on.

I think this one will make my sister smile.

I also think I will be making more on a similar theme for other family members...

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty hazlenuts paper challenge- patterned paper - 1 Dec
Happy little stampers  -  christmas - 4 Dec
Creative knockouts - time to be merry - 2 Dec 
Digi choosday - atg - 6 Dec
The holly and the ivy - atg - 12 Dec
Jans digi stamps - atg - 6 Dec

4 comments:

Karen C said...

Ohh, makes me crave cocoa and peppermint! Love this!! Great snowflakes in the background too! So glad you shared with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges!
Hugs,
Karen C - DT (and your teammate at Pattie's Creations)

Donna Walls said...

Great image and I love the colors you've used. Also, that you've personalized each cup with a name, so clever! Thanks for playing along in the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Donna xx

martine said...

This is a lovely card with those coffeecups, or hot chocolate cups...Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles digi chooseday. Dt Martine

Helen said...

Great image and card.

Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

Helen x
DT