Followers

Friday 5 May 2023

A present for you

This month at Pattie's Creations, 
I have used the "Mice with presents" image and created this...



 I wanted to keep this card quite simple, so coloured with my promarkers
and other alcohol pens, then fussy-cut the image.
I drew a simple frame to look like a sheet of paper.
stamped a sentiment, added a diecut star and put this onto a piece of patterned paper.
Little details like inking the edges and dry embossing the card behind,
helped to finish this card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative inspirations - atg - 26 May
Crafts galore encore - atg - 1 June
Crafty animals - use an animal - 1 June

2 comments:

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT - Val Nan Leigh x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Brilliant card! I love mice and rats. Your image is absolutely cute!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara