Followers

Friday 3 November 2023

A warm Christmas

I chose the lovely image: Holiday Mittens
from Patties Creations this month, for her "anything goes" challenge....


 I used some papers I found in The Works
and distressed the edges with distress inks. 
I coloured the image with my alcohol pens and also
I used glamour dust to "colour" the bow.
It is really sparkly in real life!
I fussy cut the image and popped it onto 3D foam to give some depth.
The sentiment was stamped, from a new set my friend bought me. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - atg - 10 Nov
Creative fingers - atg - 17 Nov
C.R.A.F.T - atg - 9 Nov
Passion for promarkers - embellish it - 8 Nov


6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

A really pretty card Vic. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and the glitter is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Brenda said...

A darling image, so beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!

Cards By MI said...

A sweet looking card with a wonderful image. Looks wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really lovely image and festive card. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

Curly said...

This is such a perfect winter card its full of warmth and I love that you fussy cut the image.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
we hope you will join us again,
Crafty hugs,
Bridget CCDT x

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT