Followers

Friday 5 January 2024

Holiday mittens

 I used an old Patties Creations image to create this card...


There is so much sparkle on it, but it doesn't show very well on the photo.

The gold ribbon and the fluffy part of the mittens have been glittered 
with ultra-fine glitter, as well as 
the embossed snowflakes in the background.

I coloured the mittens with my alcohol markers
and added patterns on with my white sakura pen.
A simple line of glamour dust around the edge of the card finished it,
 along with the computer generated sentiment. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - atg - 11 Jan

4 comments:

Pattie G said...

Vicky,
I love this card! I am sure the glitter looks great. Thanks for being on our Design Team.
Hugs,
Pattie

Megan J said...

Hi Vicky, a superb winter Christmas card, love the hand drawn detail on the mittens. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Sheryl said...

I love this the embosiing is gorgeous.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Jackiekg said...

This is a lovely card. You have used great colours against the white of the embossed card. Jackie