Followers

Saturday 23 March 2024

Happy birthday!

 I made this card recently, for my friends young daughter...


I made this card using lots of scraps of patterned paper.
I used my guillotine to cut the scraps into strips to represent candles.
I cut the little flame shapes and added glossy accents ontop, 
and a touch of golden glitter pen.
The sentiment was stamped. 
I faux-stitched around the backing paper, with my Sakura pen
and added a dry embossed line around the edge of the card to finish it off.

I would like to add this into the following challenges...
Crafty Catz - atg - 5 April
Creative fingers - atg - 8 April
Craft rocket - atg - 1 April
Gem of a craft - 6 April

1 comment:

Chris said...

Such great use of all those pretty scraps to create this sweet birthday card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x