Followers

Friday 7 June 2024

Anniversary

At Patties Creations this month, I have used one of her older images -
but I still love it and it is so versatile.... Seahorse love.
The image comes as two seahorses touching lips, but you could easily 
just use one of them to be the main image on your card!


 The papers in the background of this card, 
came from  bargain paper pack I got in The Works. 
It was only £2 and is all sea themed papers. A bargain! 
I coloured the seahorse with my alcohol pens and printed off a sentiment.
(I made this card into an anniversary card for my husband's mum and dad.)
I added some "bubbles" on the wavy backing paper by adding 
some blobs of glossy-accents, waiting for them to dry, then adding a small 
white highlight, with my white Sakura pen. 
I also added some white dots along the wavy lines, to add some more pattern and interest.
 
I would like to add this into the following challenges -
 Creative Knockouts - 2 or more patterned papers - 21 June
Crafts Galore Encore - atg - 30 June
Digi Choosday - atg - 18 June

2 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi there Vic, I love this one! What a fabulous image and your background is perfect!

Thanks for playing along with us last week at Passion for Markers and please accept my apologies for being tardy with my commenting, we hope to see you again - Sarah, DT

Jinny said...

What a stunning card. Love your DP and image. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny