Followers

Friday 6 September 2024

My first Christmas card this year!

I got this gorgeous image from Patties Creations, called 
Front Door set 2024. 

(I am very pleased that I managed to make a Christmas card in August!)


There are 2 images in the set but I chose to use this one for my 
mum and dad's Christmas card this year.
(The other image has summertime trees in front of the door - perfect for a "new home" card.)

I used alcohol pens to colour the image so it's like my parents door. 
I paper-pieced the doormat, stamped on the wording and 
added a few diecuts to enhance the image. 
I fussy cut around the trees added some inking around the edges, 
before popping the image onto the backing paper. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T - Christmas - 12 Sept
Creative Inspirations - atg - 27 Sept
Creative Knockouts - ATG - 12 Sept
Digi Choosday - atg - 17 Sept
The Holly and the Ivy -  Christmas - 11 Sept
Merry Little Christmas - Christmas - 15 Oct

No comments: