Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

A couple of birthday cards...one male, one female...

Two cards, for two friends....

I made this one just a couple of days ago, for a friend whose birthday is tomororw.
I called her yesterday - she had recieved it through the post, so I made her open it!
I'm awful, I know!!! lol...
I like to see / hear a reaction though...
I designed this particularly with her in mind.
I watercoloured the image, and I drew, carefully ripped and
faux-stitched the heart.
The bunting is a digi element I have on the pc.
I used plenty of glossy accents and faux-stitched the edges of the card.
(She loved it!)


I got this fab image from La pashe last week...
I knew it would be great for a male friend whose birthday is coming up -
and he loves F1!
I didn't use all the decoupage on the sheet,
 as I only like a layer or two  maximum.
I did draw and make the bunting myself though...and coloured all those teeny little squares in!
It's his birthday later in the month,
so I'm hoping he will love it!
(sentiment is craftwork cards).
xx