Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

Card 1 for this weeks challenge...

"Kitty in window" from Inky Impressions
was the image I was given to use on this card, for our "sassy" challenge 
- which I found really difficult! 


I decided to keep it quite simple, and make it just the right size to fit on a 6 x 6 card.
There's quite a lot to colour on this image,
but I really enjoyed it! (using my promarkers and mirage pens)
This card brings my fave things together... cats and chocolate! 
The sentiment reads... "chocolate is the answer... who cares what the question is?"
How true! 
I embossed a clean and simple line all around the image. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Hiding in my craft room - freestyle - 6 Sept
Di's digis - all about animals - 12 Sept
Fussy n Fancy - pets - 4 Sept
Brown sugar - anything goes - 4 Sept
Cute card thursday - anything goes - 3 Sept
Whoopsi Daisy - girly - 31 Aug
The Crazy challenge - cute little animals - 31 Aug
Crafty sentiments - animals - 1 Sept

6 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Wonderful Vic...love the colours and sweet image!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!!
Beth F&F DT

Jackie said...

Fun card, I love the colors! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our Anything Goes Challenge

Vannessa said...

This is a fabulous image and I love the sentiment too! Thank you for entering our challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Fussy & Fancy DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the image and the purple. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card.... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight :)
Wendy x