Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

Add buttons

I made this card for my mother-in-laws upcoming birthday...
She looks after our cats when we go away and I thought she would like this one...


The image is from  BUGABOO and is called "spring window"
I coloured it with my promarkers and used glossy accents on the ladybirds. 
I diecut the edge of  a smaller piece of card (with the image on)
with my newish spellbinder edge dies, and embossed
a simple line around the other 3 edges.
The backing paper full of flowers came form a very old HOTP kit
 I bought from QVC, yeeeeears ago!
(which I also embossed the edge of.)
A ribbon and a few pink buttons later, and I was finished!


I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Chocolate coffee and cards - add a sentiment - 4 Sept
Crafting with friends - atg - 10 Sept
Simply create too - its a special occasion - 10 Sept
Simply papercrafts - atg - 10 Sept
I love promarkers - atg - 31 Aug
Incy wincy designs - birthday wishes - 30 Aug
Passion for promarkers - animals - 31 Aug
Crafty friends - use a sentiment - 11 Sept

9 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Vic. I love the image and your die-cutting and details are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this week. Lizzie xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Vic. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Vic! Loving all the pink and what a great die cut at the bottom of the image.

Unknown said...

Wow! It's fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Enjoyscrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Blankina said...

Sweet card, glad you could join in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Crafty Friends, hope to see you soon, hugs Blankina

Michelle said...

Beautifull all those nice colours.
Thanks for playing with us at inspiration Destination.
Good luck and I hope we see you again.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card, I love the fun image! And your lovely colours too :)


Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends for our "Use a Sentiment" Challenge, good luck and hope to see you back again soon :)

Tanya xx

Helen said...

A great card - thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends.

Helen x