Followers

Friday 14 August 2015

Our card for the wedding


It just occurred to me...
I showed you some other cards I made for the happy couple, 
that were going to be given by other people...
but I hadn't shown you  our  card!...



I tried to make ours another different one. 
The birdcage shape is from Craftwork cards.
I printed the wards and carefully diecut a tag around the wording.
I added some precious hearts (which I used on the wedding invites for them)
and Martha Stewart punched butterflies.
Ribbon secured the tag to the card and a couple of docrafts flowers with pearl, and
Marianne swirly leaf diecuts finished this card...


I would like to enter this into the following challenges....

Creative moments - anything goes - 19 Aug
Kraftin kimmie - anything goes - 19 Aug
Word art wednesday - anything goes - 19 Aug
Creative card crew - sparkle - 16 Aug
Digi choosday - punches and or dies - 1 Sept
Zoe bunnys crafts - shaped cards -14 Sept
Crafting from the heart - anything goes - 16 Aug
Paper creator - punches or dies  - 1 Sept
The sisters of craft - anything goes - 1 Sept
Simply papercraft - anything goes - 26 Aug

7 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love this oh so pretty shaped card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

What a wondeful card! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
Hugs, Yvonne

Aunty Sue said...

so lovely and love your dies and punches. Perfect for our Punches and dies challenge at Digi Choosday. Thanks for sharing
Aunty Sue DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is such a lovely creation, that birdcage is just wonderful and I love the pretty purple additions. Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday Die Cuts/Punches challenge. Hugs:) Audrey GDT

What I Created Next said...

Really great shape. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Punches and Die Cut Challenge (DT)

Jo Ann said...

This is truly awesome and very elegant. I'm so happy you joined our Challenge last week and would like to invite you to join us again with our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Just want to share God's Word to you coming from 1 Peter 1:24-25 which says, "For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you."

Have a blessed day!
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! I've never seen anything quite like it before. Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Punches and Die Cut Challenge. Julie, DT member