Followers

Sunday 6 September 2015

Just because...

...I absolutely LOVE this sentiment from Inkylicious,
I knew as soon as I got my image "blossom 1" from Ikes Art, 
I wanted to put the sentiment with the blossom....


So...the theme is "anything goes" this week at Glitter n Sparkle,
and I know everyone loves that challenge.
I bought the sentiment stamp a few months ago and have only used it once  
- a few weeks ago, on a card for a friend - 
which I must show here sometime soon.
I embossed a strip in my cuttlebug, and inked the edges of everything in a dusky pink. 
I snipped a punched border, to make two little corners,
and finally added 3 small  Martha Stewart punched butterflies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Digitally sweet - anything goes things with wings - 1 Oct
Simply papercrafts - anything goes - 10 Sept
Chocolate coffee and cards - fancy and feminine - 18 Sept
Crafting with friends - anything goes - 10 Sept
Crafty Catz - anything goes - 10 Sept
Scrap and craft inspirations - butterflies - 25 Sept
Card mania - pastel colours - 28 Sept
CCC digi creations - include a sentiment - 25 Sept
Little red wagon - cas - 9 Sept
Creative moments - use a sentiment - 15 Sept
Cuttlebug mania - anything goes - 15 Sept
Digi choosday - in the pink - 15 Sept
Stamp and create - one for the girls - 7 Sept
Paper shelter - embossing - 8 Sept
The pencil case - anything goes - 12 Sept

21 comments:

ike said...

That is a truly beautiful card - absolutely perfect :-D
Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your embossed background. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Vic this is just so beautiful. Adore the soft pinks and white and the wonderful focus wording.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this, Vic! So girly and feminine, and the sentiment is awesome! A very classy card!

Rene said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

NanaConnie said...

So magnificent, Vic! Perfect sentiment to have as the focus and I love the embossed strip.

Unknown said...

This is so lovely. I love the soft colors and romantic feel to yuour card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Beautiful card. I love your sentiment on your card. Thanks for joining our challenge on CCC Digi creations blog. Good luck!

Natasja
DT CCC Digi Creations.

cass said...

Pretty card, lovely verse. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "September - "Things with Wings" Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card with lovely details. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Joanne said...

Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Jane Savage said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card! I adore that soft delicate pink!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Vic thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
Dianne x
CC DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Fantastic card
Thank you for joining in our first challenge at The Pencil Case
xx

anncreatief said...

Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT

Unknown said...

just adore your card .Thanks for joining our first Challenge at The Pencil Cases Challenge Blog ,Susan (DT)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Gorgeous! Soft and pretty in pink! Great layout to showcase the sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft this time around, good luck!
Jennifer, DT

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, love your design and that is an amazing sentiment. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck in the draw.! Hugs Suzi

Kimbo said...

This is so pretty and I love the sentiment

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo, Vic! You won over at the Pencil Case! Fab prize too! Congratulations, my friend! Here's the link:

http://thepencilcases.blogspot.ca/2015/09/challenge-1-winners.html