Followers

Sunday 13 September 2015

Spa day

I got this sweet image this week, for my Glitter n Sparkle challenge.
It's called "spa day" and its from 'Cute as a Button.'
The challenge will really make you think this week...'something beginning with g.'
Hmmm......

With this C.A.S card, I got these 'g' words...
glammin' up, green, glasses, gorgeous, grey, and girly!

I simple printed off the image, with a sentiment from Pink Petticoat.
I coloured it with my promarkers,
raised the whole thing on 3d foam
and added a small diecut swirl, under the sentiment. 
I also faux-stitched around the edge, with a green fineliner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Crafting with friends - anything goes - 25 Sept
Creative fingers - anything goes - 18 Sept
Simply papercraft - anything geos - 25 Sept
Creative knockouts - CAS - 17 Sept
Aud sentiments - anything goes plus sentiment - 23 Sept
Fantastic tuesday - anything goes make it feminine - 15 Sept
The pencil case - bright - 26 Sept

7 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful Cas card, love the image and that added diecut swirl under the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Billie A said...

Fun card and image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Jackie said...

You certainly got lots of "Gs" there, a wonderful CAS card :o)
Jackie xx

Julie said...

Such a pretty CAS card and a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

April said...

Your card is adorable. I would love to be soaking my feet while getting my hair done and reading. LOL Thanks for joining the Creative Knockouts challenge.
April

Eve's Been Reading said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Pencil Cases Challenge Blog and our challenge of 'B is for Bright'. Yvonne (DT)

Unknown said...

love your card ! Thanks for joining us at the The Pencil Cases Blog for the B is for Bright Challenge xx Susan http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/