Followers

Friday 5 May 2017

A card for a female

This month, over at Patties Creations,
the challenge is...
"for the girls."


I have been after an excuse to use this image "country shelf" for a while. 
It didn't disappoint!

I used it to make a card for my Mother in Law.
(and I shall be making another version for my Mum, ]for her birthday,
in a couple of months  - as I know
she would love this too.)

I coloured the image first, 
then hunted through all my papers to find matching coloured
sheets to use.
Could I find anything like, in all my stash?
No!!
So... I hand coloured some white card, 
with my spectrum noirs and promarkers -
the same ones I had coloured the images with! 
Am I mad? Maybe...

I popped the image on 3d pads so it would stand off the card a little. 
The bottom white edge and the cat are diecut
 and the bottom edge of the blue, is punched.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Great impressions - feminine - 2 June
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 20 May
Catch the bug - atg - 13 May
QKR Stampede - mothers day / 12 May
Simply papercrafts - atg - 25 May
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 29 May
Little miss muffet - atg - 18 May
Star stampz - soft pastels - 11 May

10 comments:

Shylaashree said...

a perfect mothers day card vickky

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Vicki
you choose adorable Image I love the soft color here and MUM in Pink sentiment is clever
Lovely sentiment font too
adorable MUM`s Card
Love this
Hope to see you on my DT card I am late just posting today here is the link to it
http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2017/05/sunday-stamps-152-just-saying-hello.html

hugs from DT teamie
Monika

crafty said...

Lovely Mother's Day card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely delightful, Vic, and I adore the little cat die cut! I'm just so tickled to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes or Feminine" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for entering our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Bugaboo’s Catch the Bug blog this week – good luck in the draw.
Please join us again soon.
Jen L Bugaboo DT

Debi said...

Perhaps, we are both mad because I've colored my own cardstock, too. Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing at Great Impressions Stamps May Challenge. Hugs, Debi

Nicola Gold said...

Great card... isn't it good to be adventurous and colour your own card?! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' May 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and your design! Thank you for joining our Feminine Challenge at Great Impressions this month.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner