Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

Pink and one other


We have Kenny K sponsoring us this week at Glitter n Sparkle
and the image I used was: Jeannie - pretty Genie 


This is such a cute image to colour, and perfect for our 
"white and one other colour"
challenge.

As you can see, I chose pink as my other colour!
I fussy cut around the image and bottle after colouring with my alcohol pens
and I added some spots of white here n there too. 
I embossed the background with the stars
embossing folder, which I thought would go well with Jeannie.
I coated jeannies clothing in "wink of stella" - a glitery subtle sheen,
which is beautiful, but a nightmare to photograph!
A simple sentiment (from Pink Petticoat -who sadly, is no longer trading)
finished off the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - pink - 27 May
Allsorts - happy birthday - 26 May
Crating with an attitude - atg - 29 May
Little miss muffet - atg - 1 June
Sasayaki glitter - colour pink - 3 June
In the pink - razzle dazzle - 25 May

6 comments:

brenda said...

A real fun and pretty Birthday card and perfect for our 8th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for joining in our 8th Birthday celebrations at
Allsorts;-))m

Bobby said...

Darling image and beautifully colored. "Make a wish" is the perfect sentiment to go with her. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

In The Pink said...

I'm so glad you chose pink as your 'one other' - your card is fabulous and I love the star background! Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink this time - hope we see you again soon.

Christine x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fun. Love the embossed star background. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Little Miss Muffet. AJ DT LMM