Followers

Sunday 22 October 2017

Purple and black

At Glitter n Sparkle this week, the challenge is to use
"purple and black."

I got the delightful image "happy new year" from
Crafts and Me. 
I chose to make a birthday card - for a friend
who is due to have her baby, around her birthday
and she is desperate to have a bottle of prosecco!  (or five! .. after the birth.)

I used my alcohol markers 
to colour this image, a border punch, a die from "The Works" 
and the butterflies are punched with my
 Martha Stewart punch.
The image is slightly raised on 3d foam.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative fingers - atg - 5 Nov
QKR Stampede - atg - 27 Oct
Little miss muffet - atg - 2 Nov

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Darling birthday card. Love the combination of black & purple together & I'm sure she will love this card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Julie Odil said...

Great card. I love the purple and black color scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member