Followers

Friday 3 November 2017

M-I-L's birthday

I made this one for my Mother-in-Law.
The image is from Patties Creations
and its called "three birdhouses" where (handily) the 
challenge this month is "birthdays."


I decided to use autumnal colours for this one.
I embossed the edge of the white backing piece, and 
nipped off the corners, before inking all round.
The little banner was made with my cute little new die,
which I bought last week in the Range. 
The kraft card in the background has been
 embossed in my honeycomb fence embossing folder.
The cat is a memory box die.
('Mum' is also a die - cut on my bigshot!)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative fingers - atg - 17 Nov
Jos scrap shack - atg - 14 Nov
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 27 Nov
Sparkles forum - autumn colours - 15 Nov

4 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angie said...

Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

CJ said...

Cute card!
Thanks for participating.
Regards,
Catherine Joseph
DT - Crafting with an Attitude