Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

A guest designer spot!

Woop woop!

I was invited to be a guest designer at Colour crazy challenge 
for a few challenges - and this is my first card for them.

The challenge is "anything goes" and I used the image
 "cute robin stocking" from Polkadoodles.


This was a really sweet image to colour. I used  a variety of my alcohol markers.
I embossed the background with my snowflakes folder and bigshot
and hand-doodled on each snowflake
with my white sakura pen. 
There's a spot or two of diamond stickles too, on each snowflake,
for a bit of sparkle n shine!
I cut and embossed a small border around the robin 
and added a sentiment from my pc.

I really enjoyed using this cute image.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty catz - atg / twist: sparkle n shine - 23 Nov
Creative fingers - atg - 25 Dec
Jo's scrap shack - atg - 26 Nov
2 Crafty critter crazies - atg with a critter/animal - 1 Dec
Crafty animals - atg - 29 Nov
C.R.A.F.T. - christmas - 23 Nov
Crimbo - atg - 22 Nov
Cute card thursday -  birds / animals - 22 Nov
 Hanna and friends - animals - 22 Nov
Little miss muffet - atg - 1 Dec

3 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, so glad you joined us at the CRAFT challenge this week...x

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
Jo

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that robin is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 393 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Sparkle and Shine and the sponsor is Polkadoodles. Hugs Jackie (DT)