Followers

Friday 7 September 2018

Magical Unicorn

Patties Creations has the "fairytale / fantasy "
 theme for our challenge this month.
I used 'Unicorn.'


...which I coloured with my alcohol pens, and as it's a unicorn, 
I HAD to add some glitter, so popped some strands of diamond stickles through her mane
and a few spots on some of the embossed stars in the background. 
The butterflies were punched with my Martha Stewart punch
and the sentiment came from Pink Petticoat - no longer trading, sadly. 
I don't think you can tell from the photograph, but the unicorn has
a light coating with wink of stella dusty glitter. 

It's so pretty when it catches the light. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Brown sugar - all creatures great and small - 1 Oct
Always happy birthday - happy birthday - 29 Sept
Digi doodle studios - mythical/ magical - 28 Sept

1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Vicky,

This is so pretty! I love how you colored my "Unicorn" image.

Pattie