Followers

Monday 18 April 2022

Retro birthday

Over at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog this week, 
the very popular Dr Digi is our sponsor. 
I got this fab, retro image "unwind"
and used it to make a card for my friend's birthday. 


 I used some retro patterned papers from my DCWV paper pack,
inked all the edges and added white dots with my sakura pen.
The image was simple to colour and I 
drew on some lines to make it look like an old cassette tape I used to have
and it was also handy to have somewhere
to write the sentiment! 
You can't tell on the picture, but I 
used glossy accents on the tape parts of the cassette. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 

Gem of a challenge - atg - 23 April 
Allsorts - masculine - 23 April
Craft rocket - for the boys / men - 1  May
Creative knockouts - atg - 21 April
Jan's digi stamps - atg- 2 May

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is simply fabulous and so perfect for our theme at Allsorts! Thank you so much for joining in!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is a super image, I remember those days :)
Thank you for sharing this fabulous male card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A great design and perfect for a masculine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

I remember doing this with tapes! It's a great card and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, thanks for sharing with us.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a throwback to the 'old days'! Love the image and the fun card you have created using it! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps- we hope you will join us again!