Followers

Monday 9 May 2022

At last...

I'm a bit late with this - sorry! 
Our challenge over at Pattie's Creations is anything goes - or Flowers.
I used Patties delightful image - potted daffodils. 
I made it into a mothers day card for my mum...


 I coloured the daffs and pot with my promarkers and other alcohol pens and 
fussy-cut some of the daffs, to put on 3d foam to give them some depth.
I used the head of one of the daffs and drew a stalk to it, to use as a flower along the bottom of the 
pc generated sentiment. 
The butterfly is also one of Patties images, coloured in the same way.
I sat the image on the edge of the frame,
dry embossed the edges of the white rectangle, and added a diecut 
corner in the top right hand corner.

My Mum was thrilled with this card. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - butterflies and or flowers - June 5
Sheepski designs - for the girlz - 1 June
Gem of a challenge - atg - 21 May
Just us girls - flowers - 13 May

1 comment:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Vic, this is a beautiful card. I love the colouring of your daffodils and the addition of the gorgeous butterfly. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/