Followers

Sunday 13 August 2017

Best fishes... pisces.

This weeks challenge is all about the "zodiac" 
at Glitter n Sparkle, 
and I used the image "pisces" from Artsi Doodles...


I coloured the fish with my alcohol pens
..I used 6 different shades of yellow and orange.
I mounted them onto 3d foam
and made the background by colouring bars of blues
and aqua greens - using about 8 colours of blue and aqua.
I punched some small circles, in aqua 
and added them as bubbles... like a border.
I also popped a little highlight in the top right of each bubble,
 and covered each one
in glossy accents. 

The finishing touch was my handwritten words...describing
the characteristics of Pisces. 

I hope you will join in the challenge this week, with us.

I would like to enter this into these other challenges:


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and cute image thanks for sharing!