Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

My first Christmas card!

The great "Ikes art" is sponsoring our challenge this
week at Glitter n Sparkle -
where the challenge is the old favourite...
anything goes!



The image is called "winter robins" 
and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
It was a lovely image to colour. 
The sentiment was on my pc.
I added some micro glitter and liquid pearls to represent the snow.
The gingham paper and the bunting are from a
christmas dovecraft paper pack from a few years ago. 
(The bunting had loads of strings across a page...and I just
fussy-cut a string of bunting out.)

I said to my mum, 5 weeks ago, that over the summer holidays,
 I would like to make some christmas cards... I have just managed this one so far...
but there's still a week to go. 
You never know! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative fingers - atg - 9 Sept
Hiding in my craft room - any holiday - 3 Sept
Christmas sweet stampin -  Christmas - 4 Sept
Crafting by designs - atg - 3 Sept
Crafty creations - atg - 30 Sept

4 comments:

ike said...

Oh, that is delightful. Great card layout and the little banner is wonderful :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the L/O, the red gingham paper looks so good with the kraft! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge
Chris
x

Hester said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Gorgeous image !
Thank you for joining us at Coulour Crazy Craft! Hester