Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Game of Thrones themed...

It was Hubby's birthday last week, while we were visiting Yorkshire
and I had made him this birthday card...


We both LOVE Game of Thrones... 
so thought I would try to base his card on the show.
I downloaded the font, quickly and easily
played with the "winter is coming" quote, and 
used Tyrion Lannisters words... 
"That's what I do - i drink, and I know things!"
(Much like my hubby! hahah !)

He loved the card and thought it was very clever. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kitty bee designs - birthday - 9 Sept
Little miss muffet - atg - 8 Sept
Through the craft room door - atg - 5 Sept





1 comment:

Cicci said...

So beutiful!! A wonderful creation !! Its. gorgeous!! And great project !!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}