Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

For a male again.

This weeks challenge, over at Cardz 4 guys, is "no patterned paper"
It was much harder than I thought...as I discovered I have a LOT of patterned paper! lol  x


I used "Party bag" digi image from Bugaboo.
I used my promarkers to colour the image, and I layered it too... the bag and the balloon
are lifted, on foam squares.
I also diecut a pint of foaming beer and added that next to the bag.
The sentiment is from "Paper makeup" digi stamps. 
I added 3 stripes of different blues behind the image, and embossed a line around it all.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges..

Squirrel and Fox - for a male - 26 Sept
Suzy bees - anything goes - 20 Sept
Brown sugar - celebrations - 18 Sept
Creative corner - male - 18 Sept
Sister act - anything goes - 19 Sept 
Sweet 7 designs - anything goes with colour twist - 24 Sept
Aud sentiments - for the men in our life - 24 Sept
Oh la la creations -birthday boy- 28 Sept
Paper makeup stamps - CAS - 22 Sept
Crafting from the heart - anything goes - 22 Sept

7 comments:

Julie B said...

Love the image you made here combining digi and diecuts. Such a bright cheery blue you used too. :)

Jackie said...

Lovely card and sentiment :o)
Jackie xx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful card! I love 3D technique and brillant blue! Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' and I hope to see again.
Ileanaxx

Helen said...

Great CAS card - a fab design.

Thanks for joining us at the Sweet 7 Challenge.

Helen x

Alli Devine said...

Great male themed card thanks for joining in our Birthday Boy challenge at Ooh La La Creations
Alli x

Anne said...

Vic what a super card for a chap!
Thanks so much for joining us at Ooh La La Creations, good luck in the challenge
Anne
OLL DT

Mari K. said...

So sorry I am way late on my commenting- had lots of family drama the last few weeks! Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge with a twist at Sweet 7 Designs. We hope you'll join us for our SASSY challenge too :)
-Mari K
S7 DT