Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Soooo pleased... I was asked to be a guest designer for this month!

Well, how chuffed was I, when I was asked to be the September Guest designer
over at "Cardz 4 Guyz challenge." ?!?!
VERY!!! :)

So here is my card for this first of this months challenges - 
Man's best friend!


Awww..poor love... he is from QKR Stampede, and was lovely to colour.
I used docrafts papers -they are from an old range... all about pets. 
I hand-drew and cut the bone, and inked the edges of everything as a finishing touch.
I often find myself making mens cards on a kraft card....
 don't know why! I think it just "goes".

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Robyns fetish  - use a digi - 7 Sept
Corrosive challenge - lets hear it for the boys - 15 Sept
Dis digi designs - all about animals - 13 Sept
Hiding in my craft room - freestyle - 6 Sept
A creative romance - a touch of kraft - 11 Sept
Brown sugar - anything goes - 5 Sept
Fussy and fancy - pets - 4 Sept
Sister act - anything goes - 5 Sept
Crafting by design - dog days of summer -4 Sep
QKR stampede - anything goes using qkr image - 15 Sept

15 comments:

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! The patterned papers and image go well together. Your hand crafted bone was the perfect touch.

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's adorable, Vic! Beautiful colouring and lovely design! Well done! Congrats on your GDT spot - well deserved - I love your work!

ALI said...

Great male card, I think I will try the kraft card.

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is an adorable male card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Jackie said...

Fantastic card, that pooch is a picture of misery :o)
Jackie xx

Desire Fourie said...

Shame he looks a bit lost in the tub. Loving the colouring and design paper.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lena said...

So true! Love that sentiment! Your card is just lovely. Super cute image on very pretty papers. Great card layout too!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Your image is darling, wonderful papers, colors and accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the great mix of patterns you used, and of course the dog is too precious :)

Have a fabulous and crafty day!
Amber
Staying Crafty
Stampin On Stuff

Beth Brovold said...

Fabulous image and colouring!!! Such a wonderful card...those papers are just PERFECT and that sentiment...AWE!!! Thank you for sharing this little sweetie with us at Fussy and Fancy!!
Beth F&F DT

Unknown said...

this is soooo sweet thanks for joining us at sisteract this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

Kimbo said...

Such a fun image but he doesn't look happy in his bath x

Cazro said...

Hi Vicky, welcome to Cardz 4 Guyz, I love your GDT card, full of colour and interest. The dog is coloured beautifully. I look forward to the remainder of your guest spot. I hope you enjoy the next few weeks. Caz- Owner.

fiction book reviews said...

Thank you for joining this week at QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

karalschuknecht said...

Awesome card, I love it, the papers, the coloring, and the bone too. Thanks for joining us this week
Karal DT for QKR Stampede